The information received by Mahogany through this website will be processed with the utmost discretion and confidentiality in accordance with current regulations.
Mahogany informs the user that the personal data that may be provided through this website will be processed under the responsibility of Mahogany in order to manage the services provided through this Internet portal.
Mahogany may use the identification and contact data of users to keep them informed about Mahogany activities, products and services that may be of interest to them. These data may also be used for commercial, financial, customisation, operational and statistical purposes, and for activities related to its corporate purpose, expressly authorising Cafés Cornellà to extract and store data and market studies with the aim of tailoring its offers to the user’s particular profile.
By providing your data through the forms on this website, you are consenting to the processing thereof in accordance with the conditions set out in this informative clause.
The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity, the business relationship is maintained, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations or until they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were collected or recorded.
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation to do so.
Rights of access, rectification ,cancellation and objection
The user may, at any time, request access to his or her personal data, as well as the rectification, objection, cancellation, portability and erasure thereof.To do so, he or she must contact Mahogany by regular mail at C/Llevant 4-6 17458 Fornells de la Selva (Girona) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Security in the handling, computer processing and custody of data
Mahogany declares and guarantees that it maintains security levels of personal data protection in accordance with current law. To this end, it has established a Personal Data Protection Management System in order to determine and implement the technical and organisational means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, tampering with, unauthorised access to and theft of data provided by users, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not invulnerable.
Terms and conditions of use
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, PERE CORNELLÀ S.A.U. (Mahogany), with registered office at C/Llevant 4-6 17458 Fornells de la Selva, tel. 972476300 and email email@example.com, with Tax Identification Number A-17008081 and registered in the Mercantile Register of Girona 4-1-1965, volume 75L. 15S.3ª Folio 118 inscription: 1 the report on:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
All the contents of this website and the logos, texts, or other elements, as well as the structure of the website, the design, colour combinations or form of content presentation, is covered by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Mahogany or third parties that use them in agreement with Mahogany. These rights must be respected by users of the website. Mahogany disseminates all this information through its website in order to advertise its products and services. Mahogany warns that all these elements and references can only be used for this purpose, at all times citing their source and identification references. It is illegal to transform or alter them, and to communicate them publicly or use them in any other way by means of any technique or procedure without the express authorisation of Mahogany.
Liability for contents
Users of this website access it on their own initiative and on their own account. Mahogany does not accept any liability for any errors and omissions that may affect its contents. The references presented on mahoganyspecialtycoffee.com are for informational purposes only and do not bind the owner of the website until confirmation of acceptance of a contract. Mahogany cannot be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this website, or for any action taken on the basis of the information provided.
Mahogany rejects any liability with regard to information of any kind contained on other websites that can be accessed via links from this website. The links included on the website are there to inform about the existence of other sources of information on the subject covered on the original page and do not imply any suggestion or invitation to the user to visit the web pages they link to Mahogany is not liable for the results obtained through these links, which are not controlled or verified by Mahogany.
Authorisation to link to mahoganyspecialtycoffee.com
The establishment of links to any section of this website is authorised as long as the actual address being accessed is visible in the browser’s address bar. The link may be made using the address, the company name and/or other keywords.
- Store information about user preferences and interests and customise the website according to the information collected.
- Offer a better service to users without storing more personal data that allow us to identify them.
- Recognise the computer when a user comes back to our website
- Gather statistical data derived from user traffic and interaction on our website to identify trends and behaviour.
What kinds of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: enable users to browse a website, platform or application, and use the various options or services available, such as monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing sections with restricted access, remembering items in an order, placing an order, requesting to sign up for or participate in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content to distribute videos or audio or sharing content via social media.
- Personalisation cookies: enable users to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the users’ terminals, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration for the location from where the service is being accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform statistical measurement and analysis of how users make use of the services provided. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services that we offer.
This website uses third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: used to collect browsing and user behaviour information, as well as to provide website usage statistics without personally identifying the user.
To use this website, the user expressly agrees to the processing of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes set out above:
The user may refuse the processing of this data or information by disabling cookies using the appropriate settings on his or her browser. However, blocking cookies on a browser may prevent the user from having full access to all the website’s features.
The user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on his or her computer by adjusting the browser options for the browser installed on his or her computer: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari. Anyone who has any questions about this cookies policy can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org